Intro to the project
Project Details: Renovations
Renovate Historical Building. Retrofit existing restrooms and add new restrooms. Construct new stage. New expansive deck overlooking Guadalupe River. Preserve historical entrance and structure. Renovate and Restore 1920’s Mission Style front facade. Make ADA accessible. Construct multi-level seating and dancing areas.
- Project Executive: Kevin Bernhard.
- Preconstruction/Estimator: James Bailey.
- Project Manager: Otto Segner
- Assistant Project Manager: Alejandro Romero
- Superintendent: Marlin Roden
- Bid Method Delivery: CSP
- Architect: A3 Studio- David Martin
4th On The River
Larry Howard, Owner Representative
1st floor: 12,151 square feet, 2nd floor: 3,187 square feet, basement: 907 square feet