Project Details: Medina ISD District Wide Improvements
New Multipurpose Center – 7,121 Square Feet. New Agricultural Science Center – 3,404 Square Feet. Renovation of Science Laboratory. Renovation for new Culinary Arts Studio. Paved Parking Expansion and Renovation. New perimeter fencing and security gates. Redirection of storm water drainage. New wastewater treatment plant and discharge.
- Project Executive: Kevin Bernhard.
- Pre-construction/Estimator: James Bailey.
- Project Manager: Otto Segner
- Assistant Project Manager: Alejandro Romero
- Superintendent: Barry Fisher
- Assistant Superintendent: Brian Bailey
- Architect: Claycomb & Associates- Christina Marrero
Kevin Newsome, Superintendent